We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to join the London team.
The role will involve working with the Director and Account Managers on creative PR campaigns across the classical and contemporary music industries. The successful candidate will be looking after promotional projects under the supervision of the Senior Account Managers, and liaising with the press and journalists to generate media coverage for clients.
– Assisting Account Managers in the co-ordination and execution of international PR campaigns.
– Liaising with press to secure coverage for artists.
– Assisting with the creation of unique campaigns to promote our artists.
– Writing press releases.
– Researching and reporting on new developments in the classical music world.
– Monitoring new online tools, which might benefit our artists.
– Creating and maintaining online profiles on behalf of artists.
– Executing the distribution of promotional materials.
– General running of the WildKat PR London office.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills, a creative mind able to work under pressure and have an interest in new media.
Marketing or PR experience is advantageous but not necessary, and fluency in a second language is desirable. Good computer skills are vital and a genuine passion for classical music, culture and PR is essential.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is 1st June at 5pm. Interviews will be held on 7th and 8th June.